70 Glenfield Drive, Currans Hill NSW 2567
Sold for $670,000
SOLD! House - Property ID: 882759
In an ideal position close to a nature reserve, this impressive property offers a superb selection of indoor/outdoor entertaining options. It's ideally set in the Spring Hill pocket of Currans Hill, near schools, shops and transport, while also easily accessible to the M5.
* Casual living and separate family lounge room
* Entry Foyer flowing to 1 of the Family Rooms.
* Outdoor alfresco area with a shed
* Only 1 immediate neighbour
* Bus Stop at the door
* Kitchen equipped with stainless gas cooktop with an electric oven.
* All bedrooms have built-ins, master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite.
* Split System Reverse Cycle Unit
* Minutes from the local primary school, shops and transport
* Currans Hill is full of parks, tennis courts, football fields and walking tracks.
- Land Size Approx. - 652 m2