24 Amanda Place, Ingleburn NSW 2565
Sold for $610,000
Location, Potential and Opportunity House - Property ID: 855158
Perfectly positioned on a prominent block, this is an incredible opportunity not to be missed. Set within one of Ingleburn's most desirable pockets, this home offers an endless opportunity for the astute property buyer.
Resting on a generous 749m2 parcel of land, this split level family home balances charming character with an abundance of functional indoor and outdoor space.
* Ducted air conditioning and alarm
* Modern Kitchen with gas cooking and walk in pantry
* Built in robes to all bedrooms
* Walk through robe to ensuite in master bedroom
* Spa to main bathroom and semi frameless shower screen
* Heat Lamps and tiled to ceilings in both bathrooms
* Venetian blinds throughout
* Solar hot water system
* Huge timber decked pergola area overlooking walking track
* 2 garden sheds and side access
You can stay in contact with Professionals - Narellan & District regarding this property by downloading the "Professionals Narellan & District" app through the "App" store or "Google Play".
- Land Size Approx. - 749 m2